I am going to try my best! I made this up last night.
1 lb ground beef (meat)
1/3 C bread crumbs
1/3 C shredded cheese ~ eyeball it. You want enough in the mixture, but not too much to where oils from the cheese is pouring out (I used mozzarella last night)
1 t parsley
1 egg
**note** you can add any flavoring to these meatballs. W-Sauce, spices, Montreal Steak flavoring - whatever you typically add to your burgers when you grill them.
Garlic Toast
Either bake at 350 deg for about 25 min or until cooked or skewer them and cook them on the gill.
Either serve garlic toast or take a baguette, slice it length-wise. Cut into cubes. Spread butter and garlic salt on bread. Toast or skewer and grill until butter is melted.
Dilly Cheesy Veggies
2 C vegetables, cooked and drained
1/4 C velveeta (yes, I cheated. You can make homemade cheese sauce too)
1 t Dill mix (dill, onion powder, garlic powder)
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl over medium heat until cheese is melted. Serve.
Another fun item to make instead of the garlic toast: Cheeseburger noodles.
1/2 box any type of noodles: fun shapes are best for kids
ketchup
mustard
cheese
Cook pasta as directed on box. Drain. Mix in ketchup, mustard and cheese until cheese is all melted. Serve with meatballs on top (if you want, you can omit the cheese from the meatballs if you're adding cheese to the pasta)
Yes, I realize this whole thing is full of cheese. I must have been in a cheesy mood!
No comments:
Post a Comment